Factory Vacuum Tube Lifter for processing Chipboard or Wooden Panel
When the factory is processed by Processing Chipboard or Wooden Panel, the factory often often causes many ways to make the operator think many way due to the irregular or processing space of the raw materials, and two to three people in traditional processing are required. The cost of processing is increased, and the people who share common collaboration have a safety hazard, and the Vacuum Tube Lifter has solved this problem.
Vacuum Tube Lifter for Chipboard, Wooden Panel is the most cost-effective solution in the factory, which has improved efficiency reduced danger.
Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems Are Easy To Use, Simple To Maintain and Require Minimal Operator Training.
Vacuum Tube Lifter Suction of Products Exceed The Rated Load, Lifting Forbidden .;
1) In Case of Power Failure Protection:
TO Ensure That The Suction Material Does NOT FAL Under The Condition of Power Failure. After Power Failure, The Suction The Products Down Slowly
2) Electric Leakage Protection:
To prevent the hurt caused by the electric leakage of vacuum system, and overal the insulation is good.
3) Electric Current Overload Protection:
To Prevent The Abnormal Current or the overload of damaged the vacuum lifter equipment.
4) To be considered the air tube of installing and laying is not collision the interference and necessary protection:
Air tube durable in use good, good sealing performance: Equipment when leaving the factory, after the force testing, the factory installation test, to ensure that each set of equipment are security, the qualified products. Upon completion of the installation., will be Clearly Marked on The Equipment and Steel Structure with Column:
5) When Operation of Vacuum Tube Lifter, To Operate The Equipment Must Be in Strict Accordance with The Requirements of Our Operating Manual, Shall Not Be Arbitrarily Changed
6) Safety Suction
Cannot Causeing Damage to The Surface of The Box Body;
7) Be able to adapt to the work Environment the temperature of -15 ° C —- 70 ° C;